tesla coil equiptment for sale

Original poster: motosk8er2@xxxxxxx

Hello all,
I have a two items for sale, one is a bank of 8 aerovox mallory caps rated at 3700mfd 350vdc with a max surge off 400vdc. here is 2 pictures of them.
top veiw- <http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=10/28614121411.jpg&s=x1>http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=10/28614121411.jpg&s=x1

side veiw- <http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=10/28614131429.jpg&s=x1>http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=10/28614131429.jpg&s=x1

also for sale is a dc power supply which can be adjusted from 10-15kv to 100 kilovolts and has a polarity exchange switch. I bought it but never used it because of the wall plug as you will see in the third picture. It opperates on 220-240 volts ac. you will have to cut the plug off and put on a diffrent plug. here are some pictures of it.
front view- <http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=10/28614183977.jpg&s=x1>http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=10/28614183977.jpg&s=x1

plug- <http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=10/28614194446.jpg&s=x1>http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=10/28614194446.jpg&s=x1

sparks- <http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=10/28614204161.jpg&s=x1>http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=10/28614204161.jpg&s=x1

If interested email me at motosk8er2@xxxxxxx