RE: Server status!!

Original poster: "Ralph Zekelman" <gridleak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Chip,

There is a lot on the list that is much less interesting than learning about
servers. Please put me on the list.

Regards,
Ralph

Original poster: Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>

I'm more than happy to talk about the server and details.  I'll try to
reply individually though, since it's not terribly tesla coil related and
I think it's a good idea to live by one's own rules. :-)

Chip