Re: lil help please

Original poster: Illicium Verum <sebas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello Jimbo,

You can buy formed coils, this saves a lot of trouble. You can buy them at air-conditioner repair centers, an other option is to buy them at hydraulics repair centers,a third option is to buy them at car repair centers where they are used for brake oil and fuel distribution.

Best regards,

Sebastiaan

--

Best regards,