Re: DARNIT!!! not again

Original poster: Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Andrew.

You can likely repair the transformer.  There are lots of postings about
doing it.  I have done it myself.  It's kind of messy, but it works.  I
ended up putting the transformer core in a plexiglas case that I made and
it's been great ever since.  Here's a link to a posting on the archive --

http://www.pupman.com/listarchives/2002/August/msg00222.html

Chip