Re: new coil/rotary spark gap

Original poster: motosk8er2@xxxxxxx

hey tesla pop, wanna build me one or atleast supply me with the parts?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 22:25:40 -0600
Subject: Re: new coil/rotary spark gap

Original poster: tesla popp <<mailto:teslas_lab%40yahoo.com>teslas_lab@xxxxxxxxx>

I have the things here to build a spark gap for 4kw
use. I would be building a propeller gap. But you
could build one just as easily as i could. Terry
blake has it on his site...

<http://www.tb3.com/tesla/sparkgaps/index.html>http://www.tb3.com/tesla/sparkgaps/index.html

These are sooooooo easy to make

--- Tesla list <<mailto:tesla%40pupman.com>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Original poster: "Chris Rutherford"
> <<mailto:chris1%40hackinghardware.com>chris1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Hi Andrew
>
> You'd be suppressed about what you can make from
> things you can get
> locally i.e. garage, old Hoovers, microwave fans
> etc.
>
> Here are a couple of RSGs that I made using easy to
> find things such
> as RC car motors, microwave fan motor...
>
> <http://www.hackinghardware.com/tesla/arsg.jpg>http://www.hackinghardware.com/tesla/arsg.jpg

> I'd have another go you'll get more satisfaction
> that way. What sort
> of power level are you intending to switch?
>
> Thanks
>
> Chris

&gt
;