Re: DRSSTC, OLTC, OL-DRSSTC, M.I.C.,K.E.Y M.O.U.S.E. TC... Re: ALF: why not DRSSTC?

OK, I believe you. The spice transmission line model must have been the problem :-))

Gerry R

Gerry also says:

Hey.... Maybe we can use it as a buffer amp in your planewave antenna to verify the low frequency performance (where the termination starts opening up below 150KHz).

My 50ohm HP33120A signal generator can do that into a 0.0015pF load too :o))) Trust me Gerry, it is flat ;-) You just take the output of the generator to a pop can right "near" the antenna and you can sweep around all you want. At say 100MHz, things get messy, but 200kHz is simple ;-)