Re: Criss Angel, MindFreak on A&E TV: Video Posted Online

Original poster: "Mike" <mike.marcum@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

lol. Or that 15 MV marx generator GE (?) had. Forget how many kJ it was, but crank up the pulse rate and things would be interesting. Or wind a coil around him and connect it to that 60MJ cap bank at Sandia Labs and see if it's like "Honey I Shrunk The Quarter, and The Stuntman Too".

Mike
To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 11:43 PM
Subject: Re: Criss Angel, MindFreak on A&E TV: Video Posted Online

Hi DC,

No worries!! The Big Bruiser is still a great coil(!), even if it "failed" to kill the guy :o)))

The problem was the silly suit... He looks like a perfect candidate for the "human fire ball" stunt!!! Maybe KVA can kill him??

Perhaps a chopper can lower him holding an umbrella between the +-700kV conductors of a DC transmission line.... A giga-watt should do him in!!!

Boris mentioned:

Especially  this frame:
http://www.tb3.com/tesla/tv/me/GF11.jpg

Powerarcing to the ground (giving the impression of a
discharge path through her body ;apparently,this the
way how H.Transtrom got killed)

Unlike Transtrom, her gloves are wired directly to the terminal... And there was no primary to secondary arc... Unlike Transtrom, she understood, and lived!!! If the arc had hit the primary, it would have been more exciting, but the wire would have saved her still... She was also on a remote platform.

and this one:
http://www.tb3.com/tesla/tv/me/GF16.jpg

Streamer breaking out of the top of her head.

That was very real!!!! She made a mistake in taking down her hands and making here head the highest field stress point. She has done this a lot which showed in that she "stayed in place"!! Unlike Criss, she is very expert at playing with the sparks... And she also knew that it hurts (a little ;-)), but just "get over it"... At least they did do a lot of fairly accurate explanation and did not get too silly in the "claims".

Cheers,

        Terry