Another Suggestion for Curiosity's Sake

Original poster: "Sebastian Fischetti" <QuantumStrings@xxxxxxx>

<?xml:namespace prefix="v" /><?xml:namespace prefix="o" />
I was looking up some of Tesla's patents, and I came across this: <http://www.keelynet.com/tesla/00512340.htm>http://www.keelynet.com/tesla/00512340.htm. I was wondering whether this idea could be used in the secondary spiral of a tesla coil to increase its natural capacitance. Of course, I would assume that a big problem would be arcing between turns due to the higher potential difference between them, but assuming this could be avoided, wouldn't this method result in a more capacitative secondary? Just putting it out there...