FANTC, JAVATC, JAVAMMC download PC versions

Hi All,

In the post regarding Dmitry's pc version of Fantc, I realize Dmitry was not intending to offend but simply spit out a pc version of Fantc. It hit a nerve with me, and although I know it is not a big deal, I felt it was necessary to say something and I stand by my words.

However, Dmitry is correct that pc versions would be helpful to the list (I fully understand that). Thus, I've included a download link near the top of each online program (Javatc, Javammc, and Fantc). All programs now include a zip file with a pc version which you can download and use offline (which is identical to the online version minus the website links at the top).

Downloading from the original online program ensures it is not tampered with and ensures you have the latest updates.

Here are the locations of the online programs affected:
(you may need to "refresh" your browser to see the download zip file link)

http://www.classictesla.com/java/javatc.html

http://www.classictesla.com/fantc/fantc.html

http://www.classictesla.com/java/javammc/javammc.html

or simply download directly:

http://www.classictesla.com/java/javatc.zip

http://www.classictesla.com/fantc/fantc.zip

http://www.classictesla.com/java/javammc/javammc.zip

Following download,
1) create a directory for each program
2) unzip contents of zip file to selected directory
3) open javatc.html, javammc.html, or fantc.html (as appropriate).

Please direct questions "off the list" to me ( bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ).

Take care,
Bart