RE: Unpot

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>

I can't think of any reason that paralleling slightly non-identical
secondary voltages would lead to early failure, unless you parallel a
15kV unit with a 7.5kV unit, and the insulation in the 7.5kV unit wasn't
up to whatever the parallel combination produced (probably somewhere in
between?).

And there is surely no PCB's in tar, or our highways and roofs would be
toxic-city.

But hey, nice catch!

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA