From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2005 6:30 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: brass fasteners

Original poster: Shaun Epp <scepp@xxxxxxx>

I've read the same thing and that is what I used on my tesla
coil.  Brass nuts and bolts and brass all thread rod.  All my
hardware close to the primary and secondary coils is brass.

Shaun Epp

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 6:41 PM Subject: brass fasteners