RE: option 1 or option 2. - Option 3!

Original poster: "Jonathan Peakall" <jpeakall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

And, they a virtually bullet proof! And if you pop a bottle, just replace
it. You don't even have to buy the beer, just go to a bar in the morning
when they are cleaning up. You can usually get nice clear wine bottles that
way, as well as the usual Corona bottle. Although we do like the name
*corona* :-0

SW caps are great to start with.

Jonathan