Re: PFC Question]

Original poster: Drbillpmt@xxxxxxx

Hi All,

The salt water caps using wine bottle (750 ML) should be no less than .000350 mfd each.\, but is made with foil over the bottom also, they might be as much as .000400 mfd.

I use caps made from Cole-Parmer 16 Oz sample bottles. The calculate to be .000414 mfd and measure at .000398 mfd.

I use Kosher Salt in HV Arc made Silver Solution at 2 PPM Silver with a PH of 2.75. The silver solution is just because I have a surplus of it made with steam distilled water. Made a few of them with Magnesium Sulfate in the Silver Solution also. Both work quite well in my application which is similar to a Coil without the secondary.

Dr. Bill