Re: Coilers WORLD MAP Project!!! **PLEASE READ**

Original poster: tesla popp <teslas_lab@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear Nick,  This may be also possable in the future.
But for now, my biggest concern is getting a webpage
up for ALL the coilers, even the ones who don't
understand the internet all to well...
  I have several coiler friends NOT ON THE LIST who
can just barily use a computer, but are awsome
coilers.  I also want those kind of people to be able
to look up their area to see if anyone else is located
close by, and not get confused doing it!  In addision,
I can't see anyone else seeking info on local coilers
if They don't want/have a coil!  Wouldn't YOU help
them with their coil???

On a seperate note... I'm looking for street adresses, and email adresses. (even phome # if you dont mind to much.) I know that the list can see your email, but send me an email adress anyways if you would wish to be contacted that way.

Remember that I will store your info on an OFFLINE
database.  Even if you don't want anyone else to see,
please still send ALL YOU INFO, and just put "private
Info" as the subject of your email.  I will show the
public your NAME only if you put "Private Info", but
if you want to safely share that info with other
coilers and you don't want a "middle man" like me,
just put "Public Info" as the subject!

Feel free to ask any other questions..

Coiler Forever: Jeremiah Popp