Re: Tesla Receiver Coil ..........success?

Original poster: "Gary Peterson" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

. . . The radio antenna is to be a 49-foot tall vertical (including tophat radius) with an 8-foot high counterpoise, as large in diameter as possible (on the order of 150 feet). . . .

I like that counterpoise! Where can you find the space for it?

I have sufficient AWG 10 for two hexagonal counterpoises measuring 160' across end-to-end. I can easily fit one that's 80' across in a nearby open space. I may be able to go as large as 120' across up there.

I just dug out of my files all but the first two pages of a 22 page set of notes I put together when we were putting out those kits and trying to get guys on the air; includes schematics and suggested coil winding details. Too much stuff to scan but I could probably copy it for you sometime and send the package to you. Give me your mailing address and I'll try to work up the ambition. All I have to do is remember how to make two-sided copies as I'm too cheap to pay postage on 20 pages when 10 can hold all the dope. . . . Ed

My address is, Gary Peterson P.O. Box 2001 Breckenridge, CO 80424

Please let me know the copying cost and I'll reimburse you for that along with the postage plus a little more for your trouble. Priority Mail using the U.S.P.S. Flat-Rate envelope is a pretty good deal.

Regards,
Gary