RE: Liquid resistive HV divider READY

Original poster: "Denicolai, Marco" <Marco.Denicolai@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Bart,

I just had time to make some measurements with single bangs (maybe 1/2
hour total). Then my time has gone in writing a conference paper and
digging my garden (see link here below) for installing a septic tank:

http://www.iki.fi/dncmrc/foto/scava2.jpg

More complete measures coming during summer (hopefully).

Best Regards