Colorado Springs visit

Original poster: <jonandcarol@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I'm mostly a lurker on the Tesla list now as my interests have changed from Tesla coils to fusors.

Anyway, I'm in Colorado Springs this weekend for the superbike national at PPIR (Pikes Peak International Raceway) and I had some free time so I took a drive to the former location of Tesla's Colorado Springs lab at the corner of Kiowa and Foote. (In a residential area). I stopped the car for a few moments and let my mind transport me back in time to Tesla's era.... a very moving experience.

Just had to share,

Jon Rosenstiel