RE: Need a Variac

Original poster: "Matthew Carlson" <mjc8804@xxxxxxx>

If the other Matt doesnt jump on this one, I would be interested.  I was
bdiding on ebay on a 50amp servo controlled, had it at 21.00 until 10
seconds left, and two people sniped me.  Oh well, it ended up at 76.00

But yeah, I would be interested if the other Matt isnt

>>> "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> 5/12/2005 9:35:39 PM >>>
Original poster: "david baehr" <dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx>

what voltage do you need ?? I have a 120v / 20 amp for sale