Re: Current Limiting and Impedence

Original poster: "Paul Benham" <paulb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Paul,

I drove the 2" coil and the 14" coil with the same setup as described to
Mark.

Cpri value changed as did the charging reactor value to change the power
throughput.  I had 13.6nF and 38H approx on the 2" coil and 48nF and 8H
approx on the 14" coil.

The 2" diameter coil made 2.5' arcs.

The 14" coil has managed 5.5' so far for 10A at 240V.

Cheers,

Paul.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 9:43 PM Subject: Re: Current Limiting and Impedence