Re: Need a Variac

Original poster: Fucian@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 5/12/2005 10:37:40 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Original poster: "Binny" <binny@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Matt, and hello to everyone here on the list.,

Say I just had a look- see at "E" bay and I saw some halfway decent deals
out there you got to just have the patience to keep on looking.I have had
great luck with my 20 amp china special.Also I bought a powerstat 1265D for
$50 bucks a while back just hang in there and watch out for the deals.
        Binny...

Yea, used to get some nice deals, but no more. It would seem people just buy them up and then resell them rather than use them...Business huh?Maybe I will just bite the bullet and buy one new from a retailer.

Matt