Re[2]: GDT

Original poster: "Alexander Turkin" <alex_3@xxxxxxx>

It's outer diameter is 2cm, inner diameter 1cm. I don't know the material but the seller said it will work up to 500 kHz.
Will such one do the job? It seems too small to me...

-----Original Message----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 17:47:38 -0600 Subject: Re: GDT