To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2005 7:53 PM
Subject: Tesla Coil Information and copyrights

Original poster: "Paul B. Brodie" <pbbrodie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Everyone,
I recently went to a web site and found a copy of the Colorado Springs Notes that had apparently been scanned in a page at a time. Each page is an image, not typed in text. Also, someone has proposed that copies of the Electrical Experimenter magazine be scanned in. Before anyone does this, I hope that they will verify that the magazine has entered the public domain and is NOT still under copyright.

Copyrights are not just right, they are the law, in fact, international law. As a law abiding citizen and author, I respect this. I know that it is very easy sometimes to turn a blind eye to "little" infringements of this law, sometimes in the spirit of perhaps helping someone out. This doesn't change a thing, it is still a violation of the law.
Best Regards
Paul Brodie
Think Positive