Re: Stripped Coax

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

The foam coax doesn't work very well.  Use the PE type coax.

The ground is stripped off as it can form a dangerous overpotential
resonance with pole xmfrs.  In one case a few years ago, we noted flashovers
over the entire bushing when using the ground.  We stripped the ground off
and no problems after that.

Dr. Resonance

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 10:01 PM Subject: Stripped Coax