From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 1:23 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: X-Ray Transformer on eBay

Original poster: tesla@xxxxxxx

I saw this, and bit on it once and was outbit.  I decided I didn't
really need to kill myself with it (I have plenty of 15kV stuff for
that) and figured I'd let everyone here know about it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7512508903

Nice thing about this one is the input is 120VAC line voltage.. no need
for a driver circuit.

--
Ian Smith
www.ian.org <-- My Homepage full of "Stuff"