Re: Russian high-voltage installation (being scrapped?)

"If you haven't gone to this site and looked at these pictures, you
should.
This is incredible. You can't help wondering just what the Russians were
up
to with this facility. These have got to be some of the largest
insulators
in the world. I'm sure, now that I've said this that someone will surely
correct me!
Paul"

	For a long time the Russians have "been big on" big hydroelectric
installations and long-distance HV transmission lines.  Probably for
that.

Ed