Re: Russian high-voltage installation (being scrapped?)

"Photo 8 is clearly a classic cascade HV generator, with transformers
cascaded to get higher voltages.  Sort of the "real thing" for my stack
of
C&H 4500V illumination transformers.  It looks almost exactly like the
schematic diagram you see in HV texts."

	You stacked some of those C&H transformers?  What do you do with it?
More details including how you got primary insulation.  I've looked at
those things several times and have been tempted to haul one home, but
never have - too much big stuff here now.

Ed