[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Matt Behrand's Tesla coil site?
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Matt Behrand's Tesla coil site?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 22:54:28 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 22:54:26 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <dKRyKB.A.lwG.SIOTCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Chris Watkins <tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: Terry Fritz <teslalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I see that Matt Behrand's Tesla coil site is gone :-(
He had real nice formulas and such there all in one place. I just was
wondering if it moved or really is gone?
Until that question is answered, it's all still out there... as of
its last archival in March of 2004. Webarchive.org simply rocks :-)