[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Streamer colour
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Streamer colour
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:03:01 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:06:14 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <FZeoxD.A.RWF.r7zSCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Steven Steele" <sbsteele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
what's the big deal about the Wendever coil?
Whats so special about it?
I, too, would like to know more.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 2:27 PM
Subject: Re: Streamer colour
Original poster: Terry Fritz <teslalist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
For the sake of fairness, I had to reject a post were apparently Bob Golka
directly denies this post of DC's in a colorful way...
I will not allow the thread since it would just be a slapping match, but I
did think it had to be mentioned that there is "disagreement" to DC's
At 05:21 PM 3/27/2005, you wrote:
Golka couldn't get it working properly. Bill Wysock tuned it and got it set
> I looked at the photo of the Wendover coil and I would like to know > more
> about it. Can you direct me to more information about it? The scale >
> huge in the photo. Do you know of any photos that show the scale of the
> coil? Thanks.
> Paul Brodie