[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: HPS10 PROBE?
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: HPS10 PROBE?
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 13:38:00 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 13:38:41 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <lDh7RC.A.pW.P3IPCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"Yes, the probe is included with the scope so you do not need to buy a
separate one. But you will need to supply your own 5 x AA alkaline
batteries since "batteries not included". It runs about 20 hours on a
and has 15 min, 1 hour, or none auto off so "I" don't think the adaptor
rechargables are really worth it. But I get AAs in bulk from digikey
too... You are not supposed to use the AC adaptor with regular
batteries. There are also optional bags and holsters, but I never use
stuff like that."
Fine. I, too, get my batteries in bulk so no problem there. I found
the manual on the net and downloaded that and will take a look after
lunch, then order the toy.
Thanks for your patience,