[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Need information on this device . . .
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Need information on this device . . .
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:26:57 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:30:22 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <qxBCV.A.g9.NQvOCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Brian" <ka1bbg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi, not sure since the picture is dark, but if that is a keyboard at the
bottom it might be Enigma a machine used to break the code used by the
Germans in ww2. cul brian f.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 6:28 PM
Subject: Need information on this device . . .
> Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>
> Need some information on this antique device . . .
> I believe Harry Goldman brought this particular device to the 2003
> Anyways, looking to find more specifics on the device, if there is
> anywhere that these
> can be purchased still (as collectible of course), dates, manufactuer,