[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Wireless transmission of power,
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Wireless transmission of power,
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 07:35:15 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 07:37:41 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <rnzWF.A.m0C.mYZOCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Harold Weiss" <hweiss@xxxxxxxxxx>
Well it seems to work with light, maybe it also works with ZPE also. But
ZPE is hard to deal with, at least right now. I have played with King's
suggested experiment, which seems to have some possibilities, but as a
power source, nothing so far, only promises. If a stable coherance could
be achieved, Then it would be easier to study, but for now it's only a
spike on the scope.
Still scratchin my head on this one.
David E Weiss
Original poster: stork <stork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
This is possible in the lab, but it may be impossible to do on a
planetary scale. Tesla's ideas may have been wrong about RF for finding
subs, but when sound is used, it works perfect! So instead of RF, a
different system may be needed to do it.
David E Weiss
Care to speculate on the different system needed todo it?