[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 600kV voltmeter
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: 600kV voltmeter
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 07:31:30 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 07:36:39 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <FqAqKD.A.jrC.1XZOCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Gerald Reynolds" <gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi Dr R.
How is this chart listed. I have the 49th edition and can't find the chart
Also could you describe a 7-12 inch ground termianl? Is this like a flat
plate of these dimensions that has its normal pointing to the toroid?
This spark length is measured from the toroid to a 7-12 inch ground
terminal. It may then be compared
>with the peak DC potential charts in the Handbook of Chemistry & Physics.
Use the standard impulse
>generator chart for best accuracy.