[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Rotary Spark Gap for SALE - REDUCED
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Rotary Spark Gap for SALE - REDUCED
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 16:55:53 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 17:00:44 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <kXsdDB.A.ECB.rWiNCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>
Okay, in effort to unload this really quickly, i'm reducing the cost to
$400.00 (PAYPAL only)
provided you send payment to me today! (Monday)
Come on! This is a steal! Why don't you ask how much Ed Wingate
charges for the ROTOR alone!
>I need to unload my Asynchronous rotary spark gap for some fast cash.
>First $500.00 (+ shipping) takes it. PAYPAL only
>Complete photos here:
>Features 1/4" tungsten electrodes all the way round
>ground down to very tight tolerances by Ed Wingate. The rotary
>assembly was designed, built, and machined by Ed Wingate.
>Motor is NEW
>Gap used only one time ever!