[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
DC high voltage Regulator Boards
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: DC high voltage Regulator Boards
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 12:08:06 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Old-return-path: <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 12:10:27 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <pJHwOB.A.HxB.gQgKCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: stork <stork@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Recently one poster stated he would publish how to modify a computer PS for
higher voltages. Maybe I missed it, but I don't know if he published it to
the list or not. Does anyone know if he did?
A friend and I are now designing populated PCBs which will output variable
rock solid regulated DC 0 ~ 400 volts at various currents and powers. They
also have HV High Current shut down for safety concerns.
I would like to open this thread up to see if there is interest in these
boards and what different parameters are of pareticular interest to anyone.
An immediate thought that comes to mind is the previous online TC Terry was