[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: High Voltage Transformer
- To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: High Voltage Transformer
- From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 07:31:02 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Old-return-path: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resent-date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 07:31:18 -0700 (MST)
- Resent-from: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
- Resent-message-id: <O1WfTC.A.TsG.0-xJCB@poodle>
- Resent-sender: tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>
Of course you can always get a capacitor charging PSU
like this one:
This one will charge 10kJ of caps in seconds.
> Tesla list wrote:
> >Original poster: NuclearFirestorm@xxxxxxx
> >I'm looking for a transformer and have had trouble
> finding what I'm
> >after. I need a transformer with the following
> >Primary: 120 V
> >Secondary: 10 kV (anything a little higher is okay)
> >Power: around 2.5 kVA
> >This is not for a tesla coil, it will be part of a
> capacitor charging
> >power supply.
> >If anyone can point me to a distributor that offers
> this kind of
> >transformer I would be very grateful.
Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
Yahoo! Netrospective: 100 Moments of the Web