Re: 4" MOT 4stack First Light

Original poster: Gregory Hunter <tesla_39560@xxxxxxxxx>

MOTs develop lots of current at modest voltage. Even a
4-pack can only muster about 8kv. To quench that kind
of power supply, I suggest a single static sucker gap
coupled to a vacuum cleaner blower like this:

http://hot-streamer.com/greg/vacgap.htm

or this:

http://www.laushaus.com/tesla/onegap.htm

If you want big streamers from a MOT coil, this is the
easiest way. If in doubt, make it bigger than it needs
to be.

Cheers,

Greg