Streamer models papers

Original poster: "Denicolai, Marco" <Marco.Denicolai@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello all,

I have got several of the papers Bert mentions below as PDF files. I can email some of them on request to interested list members but I wouldn't like to simply upload them to Terry's server, for copyright stuff and things like that.

Readers, be prepared to face something really far from cookbook recepies. Most of these models require additional speculation and guesswork. You'll find yourself writing a complete program just to simulate the discharge streamer.

Regards