Paralleling choke complete

Original poster: "Robert Hanford" <pomnept@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Thaks for the advice about the paralleling choke for my ganged variac, especially to Scot D.. It is ready to try, but I hope it doesn't have to be perfect! It was hard winding the stiff wire and some of the turns/bends didn't come out so well. My little inductance meter can't read higher than about 18uF so I am not sure how similar the L of the two windings is. Also I squeezed/pulled the windings together using wire ties-- I'm not sure whether this is good, bad, or makes no difference.
Sincerely,
Robert Hanford