Re: Coupling vs secondary voltage chart

Original poster: Steve Ward <steve.ward@xxxxxxxxx>

This seems to go against your idea that low K would somehow be better,
doesnt it?

I think the rate at which the voltage is changing on the toroid is
more important than the overall voltage.  Low K should take a long
time to build up, despite that it may build to a higher voltage.  I
think overall the sparks will be shorter =\.

I am awaiting your experimental tests/results on all of this!

Steve