Re: Tuning space of a Tesla coil

Hi Antonio,

Neat plots! It is rather amazing just how well these plots show tuning effects! I don't know how many hours I have spent with calculator or computer just trying to work out "one" tuning point ;-) Plots like this are much like maps pointing one towards the right direction.

Interesting how you show the effects of losses and how they effect the tuning space. It might be interesting to subtract the two plots to come up with a "delta" plot for various changes too...

Cheers,

        Terry