Re: 7.1Hz, how the heck did Tesla succeed?

Original poster: Steve Conner <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> Do you really expect us to
> trust your false
> examples and faulty logic?

"Aristotle was sort of right about the brain cooling
the blood"

and

"Da Vinci was right about human-powered flying
machines"

and

"Some of Newton's alchemy turned out to have vague
resemblances to modern nuclear transmutation"

does NOT imply

"Tesla's world wireless system would have worked"

It's like saying "My dog died, and my goldfish died,
therefore my mother-in-law must be dead too". Talk
about faulty logic!

Tesla was a genius. So was the guy who discovered
fire, and the guy who figured out how to make stone
axes. But compared to today's technology it all just
looks like banging rocks together.

Steve Conner