RE: MOT Caps DC Limit

Original poster: "Mark Dunn" <mdunn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ted:

Find a coffee or food service vendor that services businesses in your
area.  Typically, they maintain Vending Machines, Coffee machines, and
microwave ovens in a businesses lunchroom.  If they are a decent size
operation they scrap a couple of microwave ovens each month.  I
collected about (20) MOT's this way over a matter of a few months.
Upset my wife when (6) ovens were dropped off in the front yard!

Mark

-----Original Message----- From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 9:20 AM To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: MOT Caps DC Limit

Original poster: tesla <tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Steve
Thanks forthat experience
Only option in NZ is really to keep ear to gnd and hunt for dead MO's as
no manufacturing base here and limited repairs, if in right place at
right time dead MO's can be had.

If I need to go  for lots of MO caps I'll post on list to see if any NZ
coilers want to sell some of their hoardings as I will want about 10
more of these and thats a lot of MO's to find at the dump

Tnx
Ted L in NZ