To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2005 7:24 PM
Subject: Re: 7.1Hz, how the heck did Tesla succeed?

"I think that the whole concept of Q and bandwidth is somewhat troubling
when applied to time varying systems. Certainly, the analysis it such
systems is more complex than we can deal with in a few short paragraphs
on
this list."

Correct.  However, the concepts of stored and dissipated energy and
their ratios are simple enough for all to understand.

Ed