Re: 7.1Hz, how the heck did Tesla succeed?

If you know of vast amounts of evidence, even if it's "incredible" in your
opinion, I'd like to know about it.  (Or do you mean rumors and
anecdotes?)

You want to study the ELF submarine communications systems. They know more about ELF than anybody:

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/navy/docs/scmp/
http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/c3i/fs_clam_lake_elf2003.pdf
http://coldwar-c4i.net/ELF/RepublicMI/index.html

You would want to do it all with Tesla coils. But knowing about there system would give a ton of useful info!! They would give tours at one time if you pulled all the right strings, but I imagine that is not an option now... Of course, stay away from transmitting on "their" frequencies!!!

Turns out that Path losses at kilohertz frequencies are quite low. Antenna efficiency is the Problem. Megawatts into the antenna, watts radiated.