Re: MMC caps

Original poster: "Mike" <mike.marcum@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Does Rchardson Electronics ship worldwide? That's where I get mine.

Mike
To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2005 2:38 PM
Subject: MMC caps

Original poster: Grishka <ghome@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Terry, all,

Having read last messages of the List & having looked through your page:

http://hot-streamer.com/TeslaCoils/MMCInfo/GeekCaps/GeekCaps.htm

I got interested in purchasing CDE caps, but when I was searching them I`ve faced
some problems - Geek Group site in under development, I can`t read forum archive
without registering, and even eBay search did nothing.
Could you give me an advice how to contact Geek Group, or maybe somebody from the List
about purchasing them? At first I`m interested in prices & ability to sheep them to
me - I`m in Ukraine. Some my friends from exUSSR are interested in those caps too -
in such deal I could help them being a middleman.

-- Best regards, Grishka mailto:ghome@xxxxxxxxx