RE: Two Manifestations of Charge - 3D version of ETesla - MicroSim

Original poster: "David Thomson" <dwt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Terry,

Good to see you still making progress on this.

> A MicroSim schematic and model can now be drawn:
>
> http://hot-streamer.com/temp/DaveTest-71.gif

In the schematic you assume that the resistances are the same
between terminals, meaning that you also assume the potentials
are the same.  But we still don't know this to be a fact.

If my hypothesis about there being two different manifestations
of charge is correct, then it is possible that when electrons are
magnetically aligned then they may increase the effective
resistance in the conduction path.  This would be called
reactance.

Don't we see the same mechanics in a magnetically quenched spark
gap?

> But now lets look at the instantaneous streamer power vs. time
as Dave
> mentioned:
>
> http://hot-streamer.com/temp/DaveTest-73.gif
>
> Holly Guacamole!!!!  The Blue line is the instant power in
> the rod to ground wire (bright spark) hitting 18MW (24,000
> HP).  The Yellow line is the rod to terminal arc that appears
> to be dimmer only hitting 1.8MW (2,400 HP).  So the bright
> spark seems to have 10X the instantaneous power!!!!!  That is
> why it is brighter...

Would the luminosity of the tube to ground spark be 10X or 100X
greater, or some other value greater than the topload to tube
spark based upon a 10X power difference?

Dave