Tesla Mania birthday bash

Original poster: gecko saccomanno <gecko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

TESLAMANIA

join us for the 5th annual birthday bash of Mr Tesla and, well, ME!!!

[and a benefit for mahalo's emergency medical fund]

Saturday July 9th   8pm  $10

July 10th is the official birthday of Nikola Tesla and Gecko Saccomanno-[aka ME!!!!]- your wacky Tesladiva. We are having an eve of par-tayyyy on Saturday JULY 9th!!!!

Join collective unconscious Tesla master Jamie Mereness, Gecko, Topaz, Dr Vujovic of the International Tesla Memorial Society,
T. Circus Ballantine[25 years with the circus] and other special guests to celibrate our collective birthdays and have an electric night with the Tesla Coil!!!

See funny things shoot off electric bolts!!!

also this is a benefit to help raise money for Mahalo's [my pooch] emergency medical fund [can we say a $4000+ hospital bill a few weeks ago??] [O U C H]

So please join us for the 5th annual bday bash of Mr Tesla and, well, ME!!!
[also it's the lovely michelle carlos bday but she is outta town so cannot attend this year. lets shot some sparks for her too!!!!] [oh and herman munster's bday too!!]

collective:unconscious
279 church
www.chickscook.org
www.weird.org [for directions]