RE: DRSSTC driver tests- Dual resonance disaster

Original poster: "Steve Conner" <steve.conner@xxxxxxxxxxx>

>I'll post an updated schematic tomorrow, and I'm also going to try driving
>two coupled resonant circuits and see what happens. The PLL might not be so
>happy with the dual resonance

Well driving the dual resonators was a total disaster. It behaves
chaotically and hops all over the place. I have no real idea what causes it
to mess up so badly, but I intend to find out. It might just be something
stupid or then again, it might be a fundamental flaw with the idea of using
a PLL to drive two coupled resonators.

I thought I better let you all know in case anyone was thinking my circuit
was all tried and tested.

Steve C.