Re: mini coil

Original poster: "claudio masetto" <claudmas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thats exactly what I've done. Thanks.

Claude.
To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 5:16 AM
Subject: Re: mini coil

Original poster: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Claude. I make coils on thin wall and thick wall PVC  with no change of
opperation. There is a mechanical differance. I live in a cold areaand
thermal expansion is much differant. I recomend a light sanding and a clear
coat before winding to prevent the thick PVC fron contracting away from your
wire and allowing the windings slipping away from the coil form, The laquere
coating will bond the wire to the PVC and prevent movement of the wire.
    Robert   H