coil winder giveaway

Original poster: "Mike Novak" <solschoice@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Folks, I've got an unfinished coil winder project to give away. It's the device on the "Transformer Winder" page of my space on hot-streamer. All you have to do is email me and arrange for shipping or a pickup. I'm in western Wisconsin. I'm giving this away because I can't honestly see myself ever getting the motivation to finish it in the coming years and it would be cool if someone could get some use out of it. If interested, drop me a note at SolsChoice@xxxxxxxxxxx - NOT the reply address from this message. Thank you.

-Mike